How to get there?
Place de l'Opéra
Enter through the main entrance
- Métro: Opéra Chaussée d'Antin
- RER : Auber
- Bus: Lignes 20, 21, 22, 27, 29, 42, 52, 66, 68, 81, 95
- Car parks: Parkings Place Vendôme, Meyerbeer, Edouard VII, Haussmann Berri, Haussmann Galeries Lafayette
From €22 to €29.
Free for children under 4.
Reduced price available for participants under 14.
The experience is recommended for 8+ year olds, with an adult. Children under 14 must be with an adult to take part in the experience.
You can buy tickets via the bouton below and in selected stores.
Booking is essential - there is no ticket office on site.
Groups and local authorities: email@example.com – +33 (0)825 840 701Buy online
From 10am to 5pm on specific weekends
Opening dates available on our website
ATTENTION: Inside Opéra isn't open every weekend.
We highly recommend to check the available dates on the schedule online, before booking your venue.
Last entry is at 3.30pm and sessions start every 30 minutes.
Things to know
- - Large bags and suitcases are strictly forbidden inside the venue
- - There is no cloakroom/luggage storage
- - It is important to bring a pen to take part in the experience
- - The experience is available for children of 8+, with an adult
- - There is no limit of participants in a team
- - It is highly advised to arrive at least 15 minutes before the start of your session
- - Recommended dress code: Black
- - The experience is also available in English